Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ra'dorcha
Ra'dorcha

A Yarrnival themed art commission  Empty A Yarrnival themed art commission

Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 am
We have all lived many lives in the past. For some, these have been in great cities and others as roaming nomads. Perhaps a memory of being high on a mountain or deep in a cave. No few guests have awoken with a memory of the sea. Many things can trigger these memories: a smell, a word or a painting.

As sponsor for the Rememberers' Guild and inspired by this year's Yarrnival, I put forth to the artists of the castle to make a painting in some nautical theme. The best piece will be added to the collection in the Phoenix room so those that recall a life near the sea may see it and be inspired to reflect on what that life taught them.

Depending on the number of submissions, I will consider additional prizes. You have until the end of Yarrnival to send me your artwork.

Initiate Ra'Dorcha

Kaira verily approves of this post

Ra'dorcha
Ra'dorcha

A Yarrnival themed art commission  Empty Re: A Yarrnival themed art commission

Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:25 am
As we approach the end of Yarrnival, I wished to bring this back up to the attention of any whom might be interested in making a submission.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum