Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Vampire Banquet Empty Vampire Banquet

Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:26 pm
Fourth Day, Eleventh Moon,
Twenty-Third Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Court Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Vampire Banquet.

A gathering of vampires happened on the fourth day of the eleventh moon.  Mistress Kathris, with the assistance of others such as Dame Josie, Master Ilatai, and Mistresses Isaria and Filusae was able to host a particularly fancy evening of small spooks and bright delights.

The Inner Bailey banquet hall was decorated in blood red and ash accessories provided by Mistress Isaria. This lent to a classy but spooky feel. A plethora of themed food and drinks were being served by Junior Page Shanna.  Among this included some tasty choices such as 'Sugar and Spice' wine, chocolate fingers, and roasted beef hearts.

Residents of the Inner Bailey also took the excuse to dress up. Mistress Brighde was in a stunning and near-luminous ballgown. Dame Josie was stunning as a dark chocolate truffle vampire. Mistress Kathris was glittering in spooky black and red jewels including a spiderweb cuff bracelet.  Other denizens such as Sirs Varick and Darvius and Master Ilatai were decorated in blood reds and dark garnet shades.  All was in theme according to Mistress Kathris, "That absolutely suits the theme, which is largely about looking nice and drinking wine."

Though the night was not without its ghost ball tricks.  Master Ilatai consumed a mist-filled drink and soon began acting the part of his costume, speaking as though his mouth held fangs. This generally amused most of the crowd as he swished and flared his cape with drama.

The evening continued in generally good spirits, lasting over two bells.  Sir Varick, Dame Josie, and Mistresses Brighde and Rikka helped keep the mood merry with playful banter and wit.  Compliments were given to Mistress Kathris as she slipped between her guest with her engaging chats.  The night began to wind down and people absconded with their tasty treats to dine on something other than the blood wine.

Those present at this event included Dame Josie, Sirs Petris, Darvius and Varick, Mistresses Brighde, Isaria, Kathris and Rikka, Master Ilatia, sera Shanna and this chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Kaira
Court Chronicler

You cannot reply to topics in this forum