Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kaira
Kaira

The Kidnapping of Sera Josie Empty The Kidnapping of Sera Josie

Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:13 pm
Ninth Day,  Third Moon,
Twenty-Fifth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Court Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of The Kidnapping of Sera Josie.

Shortly after the fourth bell rang out through the castle, a duckcall sounded out a warning of emergency.  Sera Oydela, wandering through the outer, having arrived just in time, noticed sera Josie blowing a duckcall at one ser Jeffery.  Sera Josie bid that sera Oydela run to safety.  At this, the sera left the area, outside of the gnome shops in the Outer Bailey, and bolted down the stairs.  

As the sera Oydela dashed down the stairs, she ran past Commander Nexian, who was rushing upward to answer the call.  Upon entering the room outside of the Gnomish Brazzar, Commander Nexian also came upon ser Jeffery and ser Josie.  The commander was able to note blood on the floor and that sera Josie had her sword drawn.  

Ser Jeffery is described as donning a bloody tunic and sporting skin in a skin that was noted as 'dark grey' in color.  The ser also sported multiple scabbards, though it was difficult to tell if they were filled with any weapons.  The ser did carry a sharp-looking hand axe upon his belt.

Upon noticing the Commander, ser Jeffery wasted no time and rushed towards sera Josie, encompassing her in a dark and twisted teleportation magic before disappearing in a flash of feathers, with the sera as well.  Commander Nexian sounded his duckcall but it was not heard by any awake.  

The commander then issues notes and scrolls to those who might aid him, including the Watch and those below.  Commander Nexian then conducted a patrol of the Outer, attempting to search for clues.  Through his efforts, he gathered Yeoman Ilyas and went to converge with Lord Marshal, Dame Eeva, and those present at the Duelist practice.  

At this practice, it was noted to Apprentice Arlenia that Commander Nexian had found the healing kit of sera Josie and asked that the Apprentice examine it.  She did so and noted that some important pieces required for healing were missing.  Yeoman Ilyas and the Commander then proceeded to conduct another search of the Outer and interviewed any who had been near the scene.  

At the time of writing this chronicle, sera Josie has not been located.  Multiple parties, including the Army, the Militia, the Watch, and the Duchess of Rumiss are all attempting to locate the sera.  Any who might cross ser Jeffery are encouraged to blow your duckcall as soon as you safely can.  It is requested you alert your nearest law enforcement officer should you notice anything unusual or concerning that might be related to the case.  

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Kaira
Court Chronicler

You cannot reply to topics in this forum