Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Venture
Venture

Duelist Bells - 25YRA Empty Duelist Bells - 25YRA

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:27 pm
For this year, beginning next week I will be hosting a Duelist bell every Moon's at 6LB in the Duelist Lounge, located upstairs from the Outer Bailey Gate Courtyard and around the corner past the entryway to the Practice Hall. This will alternate between a Duelist meeting and a lecture on the Code Duello, starting with a meeting on Moon's the 8th.

Please be aware that this schedule may be subject to change as time passes, and any changes will be notified here or on the publicly posted calendar [OOC: Discord].

As always, if you have questions regarding the Duelists or the Code Duello and/or cannot make the posted times, please contact any one of us or myself by missive or in person.

Honour keep you,
- ser Venture
Senior Duelist of the Duelist Society
Venture
Venture

Duelist Bells - 25YRA Empty Re: Duelist Bells - 25YRA

Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:17 pm
From this week onward, my alternating Duelist meetings and Code lectures will take place on Frey's at 3LB until further notice.

The bell for the coming week will be a lecture on the Code Duello for those who wish to learn the nuances of the Code either as an observer, an aspiring Duelist, or Duelists, present and former, who wish to refresh their knowledge.

I will be available in person or by missive to answer inquiries and address concerns.

Honour keep you,
- ser Venture
Venture
Venture

Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:04 am
From this week onward, I will also be hosting a weekly Duelist practice on Frey's at 6LB until further notice. It will be held in the Practice Hall. Lessons will be provided with priority given to Duelists, Duelist hopefuls, and the newly awoken.

As always, I will be available to address inquiries in person or by missive.

Honour keep you,
- ser Venture
Venture
Venture

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:08 pm
I will be putting my Code Duello lectures on hold. In their place, starting next week I will be hosting a Game Night in the Refectory on Satyr's at 6LB, and every other Satyr's onward. We will be featuring a variety of games for people to relax and have fun with.

As always, let us know in person or by missive if you have questions.

Honour keep you,
- ser Venture

In a long forgotten snow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum