Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Venture
Venture

Language Bells - 25YRA Empty Language Bells - 25YRA

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:38 pm
For this year, beginning next week I will be hosting a language bell every Sun's at 10LB in the Lecture Hall, located upstairs from the ground floor and past the Chambers' offices. This will mainly be a Northern bell, though Teanga lessons may also be offered depending on time and favour.

For individuals seeking to learn Teanga, please be apprised of the current guidelines as laid forth by the Linguistic Project Assembly, and that lessons in Northern will take priority. Furthermore, if you have had permission to learn Teanga to fluency prior to the 15th day of the 11th moon of last year [OOC: November 15, 2023], please resubmit a letter of permission to my person in accordance with the guidelines attached.

Please be aware that this schedule may be subject to change as time passes, and any changes will be notified here or on the publicly posted calendar [OOC: Discord].

As always, if you have questions regarding the LPA or you cannot make a posted public lesson, please contact myself by missive or in person.

In service,
- ser Venture
Director of the Linguistic Project Assembly
Venture
Venture

Language Bells - 25YRA Empty Re: Language Bells - 25YRA

Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:47 pm
From the 2nd moon of this year and going forward, my Language bells will be held every Thor's at 10LB. This will still be held in the Lecture Hall.

In a long forgotten snow.
Venture
Venture

Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:40 am
Going forward from the 3rd moon of this year, my Language bells will be held every Woden's at 10LB. This will still be held in the Lecture Hall.

In a long forgotten snow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum