Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Games Eve in the Great Hall Empty Games Eve in the Great Hall

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:09 pm
Let it be known there will be a weekly Games Eve for members of the Court on Woden's Days at 11 Late Bells in the Great Hall. Games of chance such as dice, games of skill such as chess and cards, and social games such as charades will feature on a rotating basis each week.

By my hand,
Patron of the Gentleman's Society
Games Eve in the Great Hall 1ONa6SE
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Games Eve in the Great Hall Empty Tonight As Scheduled

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:11 pm
The weekly Games Eve in the Great Hall for members of the Court will take place as scheduled tonight, Woden's Day, at 11 Late Bells in the Great Hall. Join us for an evening of games, refreshments, and good company.

By my hand,
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:09 pm
The weekly Games Eve in the Great Hall for members of the Court will take place as scheduled tonight, Woden's Day, at 11 Late Bells in the Great Hall. Join us for an evening of games, refreshments, and good company.

By my hand,
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:20 pm

By my hand,
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:29 am
The weekly Games Eve in the Great Hall for members of the Court will take place as scheduled tonight, Woden's Day, at 11 Late Bells in the Great Hall, after a hiatus last week. Join us for an evening of games, refreshments, and good company.

By my hand,
Sponsor of the Gentleman's Society
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Games Eve in the Great Hall Empty Rescheduled to Tiu's at 9LB

Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:46 pm
After a hiatus for Yule and a few reschedules, the weekly Games Eve in the Great Hall for members of the Court will take place on Tiu's Day at 9 Late Bells in the Great Hall. Please join us for an evening of games, refreshments, and good company.

By my hand,
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:35 pm
Tonight is Games Eve in the Great Hall on this, Tiu's Day at 9 Late Bells in the Great Hall. Please join us for an evening of games, refreshments, and good company.

By my hand,
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Games Eve in the Great Hall Empty New Date: Thor's at 9LB

Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:50 pm
Tonight is Games Eve in the Great Hall on this, Thor's Day at 9 Late Bells in the Great Hall, directly following a gathering of the Gentleman's Society. This event is open to all genders and members of the Royal Court, plus their invited guests with access to the Inner Bailey.

Please join us for an evening of games, refreshments, and good company.

By my hand,
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Games Eve in the Great Hall Empty Ardor Cookie Decorating

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:03 am
In lieu of Games Eve, we will have an Ardor Cookie Decorating event tonight, Thor's Day at 9 Late Bells in the Great Hall, directly following a gathering of the Gentleman's Society. This event is open to all genders and members of the Royal Court, plus their invited guests with access to the Inner Bailey.

Please join us for an evening of delicious cookies.

By my hand,
Leodegrance
Leodegrance

Games Eve in the Great Hall Empty New Date: Sun's at 6LB

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:07 pm
Games Eve in the Great Hall will resume weekly on Sun's at 6 Late Bells in the Great Hall, hosted by the Gentleman's Society.

Both men and women of the Winter Court, plus their invited guests and household members, are invited to join us for games of charades, chess, and cards as we enjoy good company, refreshments, and pleasant diversions. Musicians, poets, and other courtly entertainments are also welcome in the Great Hall during this time.

By my hand,
Sponsored content

Games Eve in the Great Hall Empty Re: Games Eve in the Great Hall

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum