Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Prince Bertram
Prince Bertram

The Great Chain of Being: A Dossier Project Empty The Great Chain of Being: A Dossier Project

Fri May 07, 2021 8:07 am
The Great Chain of Being: A Dossier Project

As the Castle has a rich history of individuals who have helped shape and change it through the new Awakenings, I am putting this project out there for anyone who desires to take it up. A project that creates a dossier for each individual who has been elevated to the rank of Courtier and higher. For each individual submitted *and* accepted, I will send you a gold coin.

There are 169 names on the Chain for the ranks of Courtier and above for a potential of 8,450 coins if you are able to put together acceptable dossiers of everyone, including retired or deceased individuals.

How do you do this?

You arrange interviews with various guests, research into the individuals, and find out what you can. This absolutely requires you to talk to other people, mostly people of rank. Be aware that this is a very good opportunity to garner favor and make some coin in the process.

What do we need to ascertain?

DOSSIER CONTENTS:

Full Name:
Description (Written and/or Drawn):

* Heraldry:
Intrinsic and Position Rank:
House Affiliation and Position:
Position(s) and Patronages:
Past Affiliations and Positions:
Other (Hobbies, Skills, Accolades):
Notable Events Participated In:

* If Applicable

Who do I send it to?

You send your entries in a package or a folder to Mistress Filusae. She will deliver them to myself for review.

How long do I have?

There is no deadline, but approved entries will be input into the Chain as they are acquired. Duplicates will not be counted.

Who can submit them?

Anyone, even members of the Chambers.

If there are further questions, feel free to post them here.

In Service to the Crown and the Realm,
Prince Bertram
Heir to the Ice Throne

Taite and Aleysia verily approve this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum