Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Melle
Melle

Character Playlists Empty Character Playlists

Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:00 am
For those of us who need music for inspiration! Someone mentioned playlists in the dining hall today so I thought I'd revive this thread. Share playlists, or maybe just individual songs, that you associate with your characters!

Melle's playlist is here, for those with Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2O7Jphy510WxBcdGgZp4EY?si=NYYU_N_yRaqpLKvcEdQQ5w

It's hard to pick just one song to represent him, as all of them have a very specific tie to some part of his character in my mind. Also if Joanna Newsom's music was on Spotify his playlist would be 60% her. But as she's not, I'll settle for sharing this one.

Or just that entire album tbh

Ammanas, Alyndra, Susan, Filusae and Pruul verily approve this post

Filusae
Filusae

Character Playlists Empty Re: Character Playlists

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 pm
Two songs in particular come to mind when I play Filusae;
And one melody.  Please excuse this length as I drop three youtube links.

First and foremost:

Second:

And the melody:

I hope this helps to know Filusae a little more! Enjoy.

Character Playlists Ovrik_skull_by_filusae_dg9o3c2-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjQ4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmMyMTczNGMtODBiMC00NGJmLTg3MzUtZTBkOWUwNTRkNTU5XC9kZzlvM2MyLTI5ZDY2YjYyLWM0YTktNDQ2Zi05N2JhLWRiZTc0MmY1MWJmZi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MjA2In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

Ammanas, Alyndra, Susan and Melle verily approve this post

Ammanas
Ammanas

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:52 pm
I'm still putting together an actual playlist, since I usually just jump around between various ones when I'm on Amma, but if I had to pick one song at the moment for him, it would be this:

Taite, Alyndra, Susan, Aleysia, Filusae and Melle verily approve this post

Susan
Susan

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:07 am
Susan doesn't really have a complete playlist but she does have Her Own Song, 'Gospel of Dismay'. Technically it's about another game, Bendy and the Ink Machine, but the lyrics (and the frantic energy) apply directly to Susan if you squint a bit. This is despite the fact that the lyrics contain an egregious degree of metaphor.

https://youtu.be/hWc6oMQJww0

Ammanas, Alyndra and Aleysia verily approve this post

Aleysia
Aleysia

Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm
I have this Spotify playlist for Aleysia, which I periodically add in more and take songs off as I listen to it and things stick out to me.  

As far as a theme song goes,  I had thought of this one, especially the second verse.

But lately, I'm feeling this one, which while I like the regular version, I found this slower, slightly bardcore version that I dig too.

That all being said, I welcome suggestions!  I am always curious how others perceive my characters.

Ammanas, Susan and Melle verily approve this post

Aleysia
Aleysia

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:12 pm
Found a new contender as far as "theme song" is concerned... I forgot about sharing it here. I've joked with a few people about how much of the Birds of Prey soundtrack to include in my playlist.

Josie_Brennan

Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:50 pm
Josie Songs:

First Acolyte of the Faith
Honored Guest
Beautician
Nurse
Junior Awakener
Royal Artist
Senior Stylist
Wine Consultant
TrueCalamity
TrueCalamity

Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:41 pm
Calamity Playlist

It's not very organized. I just add stuff as I find it/feel like it fits.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum