Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Moments of Marrach

+7
Aratan
Susan
Takara
Tine
Enamar
Marcine
Hellawes
11 posters
Go down
Susan
Susan

Funny Moments of Marrach - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Moments of Marrach

Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:25 pm
Kaira opines personally, "I don't think you can be in love in such a short time. I know people are inclined to believe in love at first sight but I need...."
Kaira searches her words, "Knowledge?"

You grimace at Kaira, "Love at first sight is a convention used in fictional narratives in order to save paper. Surely people do not think it is real?"

Kaira twitches her rosebud lips, "I think you can have a connection at first sight. A tugging or fondness but love takes....work."

You blink at Kaira.
You repeat Kaira's words slowly, "A tugging."
You murmur to Kaira whisperingly, "I don't mind, but typically I think we're not supposed to openly speak about that sort of thing."
You reassure Kaira, "But we are friends so it is all right."

Kaira widens her bright pale blue eyes at you blushingly.
Kaira assures you quickly, "I did not mean tugging physical parts!"

You wrinkle your snub nose at Kaira puzzledly, "Ah. Then I'm afraid I misunderstood. What did you mean?"

Fenn, Kaira and Sigrun verily approve this post

Susan
Susan

Funny Moments of Marrach - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Moments of Marrach

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:30 am
You decide about Izrith, "I would like to conduct a formal interview, ser. For a Watch report. Since you have not committed any crimes as listed in Her Majesty's Capitulary you have no reason to say no."

You correct yourself pedantically, "No crimes that I am aware of at the present time."

Izrith raises his heavy eyebrow, "I would think that the option to say no would be taken away from people who -did- commit crimes."

Izrith asks you as-well, "Why do you want an interview anyway?"

You buff your nickel ermine pin, "I'm not taking away your options, ser. I am strongly implying that it would go against a denizen's best interests were they to impede the Watch in their inquiries."

You mention, "Interference is a Misdemeanour."

Izrith gazes upon you grumpily.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum