Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elaynie

Mistress Taite’s Creatures Sculpture Exhibit Empty Mistress Taite’s Creatures Sculpture Exhibit

Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:11 pm

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Mistress Taite’s Creatures Sculpture Exhibit.

The Outer Bailey’s theater was filled to the brim this past Frey’s evening to explore Mistress Taite’s most recent sculpture exhibit; this one featuring creatures that had visited the castle in previous years.

On the stage stood seven different sculptures as well as an ebony display case featuring the scales and teeth of a hydra. On the tables were numerous pots of beverages, booklets detailing the subjects of the evening,  a basket filled with a variety of fruit and a large setting of cookies, each crafted in the shapes of the creatures on display.

After the guests took some time to mingle and refresh themselves, Mistress Taite spoke to the audience, mentioning that she was honored and excited with everyone’s interest. She then gave a special thanks to the books in the castle’s collection as well as previous chronicles as they were a tremendous help.

The Mistress then began in earnest with a description of each sculpture, along with the features of the creatures in question and how they had impacted the lives of the castle denizens. Included in the exhibit were a fairy statuette made of clay, a black sand hydra sculpture, a clay gargoyle statuette, a pegasus statuette also made of clay, a black sand grimalkin sculpture, a clay basilisk statuette and a black sand golem sculpture.

At the conclusion of the evening, Mistress Taite said that her research on the exhibit as well as the associated chronicles and books referenced would be compiled into a copy available to the Library. With that, the guests continued to enjoy their refreshments before returning to their evenings.

Among those in attendance to this special evening were His Highness, Prince Bertram, Mistresses Taite, Auriela, Rikka and Kaira, Captain Vessa, Lieutenant Tristan, Yeomen Khalea and Ilyas, sers Nazrin, Venture, and Lircau, seras Aleysia, Oydela, Josie and Kallistya and this chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum