Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elaynie

Tea, Time and Truffles: A Look Through the 24th Year of Recent Awakenings Empty Tea, Time and Truffles: A Look Through the 24th Year of Recent Awakenings

Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:43 pm

Sixth Day, Second Moon
Twenty-fifth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Aspirant Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Tea, Time and Truffles: A Look Through the 24th Year of Recent Awakenings.

Frey’s evening saw a number of denizens gather on the Midbridge for a special occasion. After the spectators spent some time mingling and enjoying refreshments, Mistress Kaira began by saying, “Tonight is our yearly event to review the last year, its significant moments and the way the castle has changed over the past year.”

It was then the Mistress introduced this chronicler, who commenced recounting a few of the past year’s events, starting with one at Ardor: The Flowers and Fun event hosted by the Gardeners. It was a time of crafting and merriment that “reminds us we do our best when we work together towards a common goal.”

The next event spoken of was the wedding of Master Nexian and Mistress Kaira. This chronicler made mention of the importance of the Faith to the castle’s populace, and how it was particularly special to witness the accompanying ritual.

This chronicler continued with one of the most significant surprises of the year- the inaugural Dragon Festival. An explanation of the opening ceremony was given, along with some of the highlights of the “wonders that exist in the Under Bailey, including vast caves filled with giant trees and mushrooms.” It was also important to mention that the prevailing “amiability on display through the festival will continue to foster good will between all of Her Majesty’s subjects.”

Attention was then drawn to a Unity event, this one named “A Night at the Theater: Gratitude.” A number of people from both the Inner and Outer Baileys delighted the audience of the event with expressions of thankfulness through music.

Lastly, this chronicler ended the presentation with the nuptials of Master Tristan and Mistress Auriela. It was a joyous occasion, filled with traditions from the couple’s previous lives, which seemed like “a lovely way to honor one’s past and to look forward to one’s future.”

The end of the evening was marked with conversations remembering the events described, with conversations lasting well after the bell had rung.

Those who took some time in reminiscence of the past year included Lady Galatea, Dame Vessa, Master Nexian, Mistresses Kaira and Auriela, Yeomen Khalea and Kobe, Ser Venture and this chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

sera Elaynie
Aspirant Chronicler
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum