Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Trenna

New Release Empty New Release

Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 am
To anyone who's interested in Christian Fiction/Romance -- I do have to put that warning out there, this novel is quite different from the others under my name -- but the newest of my brain-children was released into the world this morning. 

It's called Paw Prints on the Wall and the link is here ... Sales Link!

Here's the back cover blurb to see if it's something you're interested in!

One look at Michael and Sarah knew he would be trouble. Bossy, with a hero-complex to rival Hercules, he storms into her life with his ailing dog and though every instinct she has screams to turn him away, Sarah can't let an animal suffer. Her fears are proven right when Michael becomes a permanent fixture at the Almost Home Animal shelter after only two visits. But with her ex-husband hounding her about the shelter finances and her Nana Faye bemoaning the entire shelter as a health risk, Sarah can't afford to chase Michael off, especially after he proves that he's earned that hero-complex. As Michael's dog slowly recovers, Michael and Sarah discover that sometimes there is healing in the midst of crisis and they must both decide if they can risk putting their hearts on the line again.

New Release 3d10
Trenna

New Release Empty Re: New Release

Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:08 am
Weird, I could have sworn I was replying to the Sticky Thread...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum