Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Odjit
Odjit
Admin

Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff! Empty Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff!

Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:55 am
Hey there fellow players!

Our community is full of artistic, talented individuals who dabble and excel in various art fields. This thread is a place for them to self-promote their work for commissions and even feedback if they ask for it!

1. It MUST be your own work if you claim it is. No stealing other people's work.
2. You may promote an immediate family or friend's work.
3. You may post links to your Etsy, Deviantart, Patreon, Insta or other social media accounts that showcase your work.
4. You can use this thread to share your art, initiate commissions, and direct other players to where to purchase your work.
5. If critique is asked for, remember you can critique and not be rude.

Anyone found to be violating any of the above will be removed from these forums and can be subject to a warning on their game account.

We at Castle Marrach are not responsible for anything other than letting our player base promote their work. Any financial or legal issues arising from exchange of money/goods is strictly between the buyer and seller.

StoryGuide Kuri, Enamar and Filusae verily approve this post

Marcine
Marcine

Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff! Empty Re: Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff!

Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:06 am
Hi guys! So I'm an illustrator and designer. You can find my work on Deviantart where I take commissions and share my work. You can find my commission sheet HERE.

I also stream on Twitch.Tv/SheiFoxy, Tabletop RPG on Tuesday nights at 8PM CST, art streams, Twitch Sings, and more. Please follow my channel and check it out!

Also, as a graphics designer, I can do some nifty cute little signatures like you see here for Marcine and Sirias as well as Taite's. I'll do those for donations of any amount at least $3, Paypal and Cashapp accepted. I am a font nut and have a ridiculous number of fonts installed with which to make you a sig you'll like to fit your character's personality.

Finally, you can find my diverse, representative LGBT Fantasy series on my website at DarksbaneBooks.com where you can get the first book of each of my wife's and my series for free!

Thanks for supporting a fellow player's arts!

Also thanks for the thread space Odjit!

Odjit, Ammanas, Susan and Enamar verily approve this post

Trenna

Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff! Empty Re: Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff!

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:56 pm
Hello, all!

Some of you already know this, but I am an author. I have several books out under the penname A.J. Maguire. I have a blog/website at aj-maguire.com and my most recent novel Enemy Souls came out in September.

Sooooo, if you like that sort of thing, you can find me in all the usual places.  You'll recognize a few names in there if you've been playing this game long enough. With that said, please don't confuse the novelized version of my characters with the ones in game. Their circumstances are quite different, and thus their personalities won't be the same.

Happy gaming everyone!

Marcine, Ammanas, Susan and Filusae verily approve this post

StoryPlotter Yuuta
StoryPlotter Yuuta
http://game.marrach.com

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm
You guys know I love anime. Obviously.

I run a small anime server on Discord called Ariel's Anime Anonymous. It's just starting out, but we will be holding manga club and anime club group watches (picking an episode of something airing or volume of a particular manga, watching/reading it over the course of the week, and having discussions on the weekend) as well as sharing our favorites.

I'd love to see all my fellow anime fans join and help build the community.

https://discord.gg/8JjstGF

I am also looking for a good gif/picture icon for the channel. Let me know if you have any ideas

Marcine, Ammanas, Susan and Filusae verily approve this post

Trenna

Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff! Empty New Release - Where it's supposed to be...

Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:10 am
To anyone who's interested in Christian Fiction/Romance -- I do have to put that warning out there, this novel is quite different from the others under my name -- but the newest of my brain-children was released into the world this morning. 

It's called Paw Prints on the Wall and the link is here ... Sales Link!

Here's the back cover blurb to see if it's something you're interested in!

One look at Michael and Sarah knew he would be trouble. Bossy, with a hero-complex to rival Hercules, he storms into her life with his ailing dog and though every instinct she has screams to turn him away, Sarah can't let an animal suffer. Her fears are proven right when Michael becomes a permanent fixture at the Almost Home Animal shelter after only two visits. But with her ex-husband hounding her about the shelter finances and her Nana Faye bemoaning the entire shelter as a health risk, Sarah can't afford to chase Michael off, especially after he proves that he's earned that hero-complex. As Michael's dog slowly recovers, Michael and Sarah discover that sometimes there is healing in the midst of crisis and they must both decide if they can risk putting their hearts on the line again.

Artist? Web Designer? Writer? Promote Your Stuff! 3d10

Kathris verily approves of this post

Trenna

Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:41 pm
(PLEASE be in the right spot this time)

Shoving this up here in case anyone likes Urban Fantasy novels. It isn't the whole of why I've been a bit missing in-game, but it is what I do with my workday. 

Nora and the Werewolf Wedding will be released in Kindle format on August 9th! You can pre-order it and it'll be delivered to you on the day or you can wait for the day and snag it or you can roll your eyes at the marketing plug and ignore me completely. (For the record, marketing makes me want to melt into a puddle, soo.... sorry!)

Purchase Link on Amazon is HERE.

BLURB:

Brides, Monsters, and Magic. What can go wrong?

Attending a werewolf wedding was never on Nora's agenda. But when Constable Derrick King arrives on her doorstep with an offer her bank account can’t refuse, and a smile she can’t forget, she is dragged from her Boston home and plunged neck-deep into werewolf politics. To make matters worse, Derrick is conducting an investigation into the bride’s family that threatens to land several of the wedding party in jail.

After an attendee is discovered murdered, Nora becomes the prime suspect according to this socialite werewolf family and must rely on Derrick to clear her name. With a killer on the loose, a bride gone missing, and dark family secrets surfacing, Nora and Derrick race to uncover the culprit before they both become centerpieces at a werewolf wedding feast.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum