Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Flora
Flora

Flora's Finery ~ Grand Opening Empty Flora's Finery ~ Grand Opening

Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:43 pm

~Flora's Finery~

Hello fine Sers, Seras, Lords, Ladies, and everyone in between. I am happy to announce the grand opening of Flora's Finery, my tiny little trade shop that will happily rehome those unneeded trinkets collecting dust in your room and get you some coin for them! This catch all collection will be updated continuously as we sell through goods or receive new stock from each of you wanting to offload your junk. Trash is often treasure in disguise, or so they say!

How does this work you ask? Well, it's quite simple really.

~For Sellers~

You send me your goods that are to be sold along with your pricing, keep in mind that I will take a very nominal markup fee for my efforts in selling and to not get so greedy with your prices that your goods will not move, if you later decide to change your pricing on an item or put it on sale for a quicker accumulation of coin just scroll me and I will update your price. Also keep in mind that I will not be dealing in goods that are beyond the guidelines of common folk, Flora's Finery will however take toys of all sorts, outer gnome items you no longer desire, scavenged materials, and anything else that could grace the hands of any of our prospective buyers without overstepping the laws and regulations of our keep.

It's as simple as that. I keep your things organized, advertise, seek possible buyers, and handle shipping. You'll get your coin right through the mail once I've sold something for you! No more work required on your behalf!

~For Buyers~

Simply send me a package containing a scroll with your requested item and enough coin to cover the purchase and I'll promptly send your treasures right to you. It couldn't be any easier!
Flora
Flora

Flora's Finery ~ Grand Opening Empty Re: Flora's Finery ~ Grand Opening

Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:43 pm

~Current Stock~

Last edited by Flora on Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Flora
Flora

Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:48 pm

~Current Promotion~

To celebrate our grand opening Flora's Finery will be running a special give away! Sometime between now and the end of the next moon we will be giving away a special prize to one of our purchasers! Make sure to check the super secret embossing on any packages you receive from a purchase. If you find that yours has a marking of some sort send a scroll to myself with what it is and I'll send you your extra special gift! How fun!

OOC: You cannot see an embossing on a package with just a look or an examine, you'll have to target the embossing on the package to check if you've won or not
Flora
Flora

Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:51 pm
After some discussions with those who know the keep's laws much better than myself we will now be accepting all items besides weaponry. Just keep in mind that responsibility falls on the purchaser of said items to maintain the guidelines!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum