Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ilatai

Murder Shocks the Castle Empty Murder Shocks the Castle

Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:03 pm

Twenty-Seventh  Day, Second Moon,
Twenty-Second Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Murder Shocks the Castle.

On the twenty-fifth day of the moon, the shocking events that had been shaking the Castle continued with sera Auriela being found dead in the Sunset Room.

At around halfway through the second late bell, Mistress Taite came to the Middle Landing of the Bridge in a hurry, where Mistress Caillean and others were gathered. She hastily informed them that she had found the body of Auriela in the Sunset Room.

Quickly people rushed there. Nurse Enamar and Aide Sirias began examining the corpse for information about what happened. They discovered but one wound, a fatal slash to the neck with no signs of struggle. MIstress Caillean also noted that sera Auriela was missing a girdle and a purse that went with her outfit  Deputy Aleysia quickly took charge of the investigation.

The investigation into this case continues, with the perpetrator still at large. The Office of the Chronicler will provide more information as it comes to light.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Ser Ilatai
Senior Chronicler

Susan and Tine verily approve this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum