Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
WatchmanWolf
WatchmanWolf

Notice of  Permanent retirement  Empty Notice of Permanent retirement

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:34 pm
Im putting this here to let people know Duo will be gone for the duration of...forever.

Due to serious illness I can no longer manage to log in and stay logged in. I cant focus, Im sick all the time and Im just unable to keep up with the game stuff anymore.

A few of you have made my return amazing, and some have made leaving for good very difficult. You know who you are, and I thank you for all the amazing rp, the laughs , the sobs, the offcolor jokes.

I know people usually post these when theyre rage quitting or taking a break, but unfortunately I wont be returning. Duo was fighting a battle to stay alive  from the moment I got sick, and to those who endured my constant afk's and missed events, lessons, meetings, thank you for understanding .  

Now its my turn to fight.

Last edited by WatchmanWolf on Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Susan, Aleysia, Lady Charmiam and Caillean verily approve this post

Susan
Susan

Notice of  Permanent retirement  Empty Re: Notice of Permanent retirement

Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:58 am
I'm really sorry to hear about your serious illness, it must really suck :( 

I really respect you for doing what's right for you and maintaining the boundaries that are healthy and best for your situation. Obviously it's sad that Duo will no longer be around as he's a fantastic character and I loved interacting with him as Susan, but none of our characters are more important than the players behind them <3

I believe in you and wish you the very best for your real life fight <3 <3 <3

WatchmanWolf verily approves of this post

Enamar
Enamar

Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:31 am
It's always sad to lose a player and you will be missed, but I completely understand knowing when to just call an end to your struggles and step away. For my part, I always enjoyed Duothuan.

I wish you well with your health condition, whether that is good luck with your treatment or just the strength to keep fighting.

Aleysia
Aleysia

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 pm
We spoke in PMs about this so I don't have to reiterate all of it, but you and Duo will be deeply missed. I enjoyed every moment of our RP. Easily some of the best I've been involved in over the years.

I will be pulling for you, and I wish you nothing but the best for you and your family. <3

TrueCalamity
TrueCalamity

Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:17 am
Wishing you all the best! Thank you for the time you gave to the game, even if you felt it was sporadic.

Fight on, Watchman.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum