Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rikka
Rikka

Off and on for the next couple of weeks Empty Off and on for the next couple of weeks

Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:22 pm
Hello everyone!

If it looks like I'm off and on it's because I am! I don't get overly personal and stuff so don't mind me. My mom has been in the hospital for the last month due to a blood infection from her dialysis graph. It's been a long road and just when we thought everything was alright, she ended up coding last night during a surgery to remove her defibrillator but was resuscitated and is currently in ICU. The worst part is that we can't visit and this is literally the longest I've never not seen my mom outside of college (Mama's girl, guilty as charged). Soooo I say all of that to say this, I'm super duper stressed out so if me and my characters aren't on for awhile or if I just randomly log off, please don't mind me. I'll be back to normal once my Queen has come back home.

Jen
Melle
Melle

Off and on for the next couple of weeks Empty Re: Off and on for the next couple of weeks

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:03 pm
Sorry about your mother, hope she gets better soon. It's a shitty time to have to stay apart from people. Just hang in there!
Susan
Susan

Off and on for the next couple of weeks Empty Re: Off and on for the next couple of weeks

Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:22 pm
Sorry to hear that! Positive wishes towards you and your mum <3 <3 <3

Keres

Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:36 am
Being stressed is absolutely understandable. Take your time. We all get it.
aloria
aloria

Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:04 pm
I hope that you mother gets better.   Take care of yourself and her.  Sending you good vibes!

Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:39 pm
Hi all. I firstly want to thank everyone who has given me their prayers and well wishes in regards to my mom. Unfortunately, she had her fourth cardiac arrest on early Thursday morning and passed.  She was my most beautiful beloved and truly, the love of my life. My twin and I were my mama's primary caretaker and now I feel such a void and emptiness that I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Crazily the one thing that has been keeping me Okay is the whole Yule celebrations. It's been a wonderful distraction if only for a little bit to keep my mind off things. I know it's crazy and probably silly to find some comfort in a text based game, but I really have. I want to thank staff and all you players for making the worst time in my life somewhat bearable. You guys just don't know how fighting that stupid lupine and searching for ornaments has been helping me.

Jennifer

Caillean verily approves of this post

Lady Charmiam
Lady Charmiam

Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:16 pm
I am so sorry for your loss, Jennifer.  It sounds like you were blessed with a very special bond with your Mum.

Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:45 am
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. It must be so hard for you and your sibling. There's nothing crazy or silly about what you've described. It's an incredibly horrible and difficult time for you and being gentle with yourself and finding small moments of comfort is completely understandable and healthy imo. Please keep taking care of yourself <3 <3 <3

Ammanas

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:20 pm
So sorry to hear about your loss.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum