Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raulison
Raulison

Outer Bailey Raffle - 05/19/2024  Empty Outer Bailey Raffle - 05/19/2024

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:32 pm
A gold scroll is pinned here

Greetings Denizens of the Outer Bailey of Castle Marrach,

It is with great joy and enthusiasm that I, Raulison Piredes, in my role of Keeper of the Royal Vault, invite you one and all to an evening of fellowship and luck!

On the Nineteenth of the Fifth Moon at Nine Late bells, we will be gathering on the Southern Terrace for a dinner and raffle!

The raffle will include items that will be up for claim by way of drawing. It is my and the Office’s hope that this event helps foster an evening of merriment and entertainment for the denizens of the Outer Bailey.

The rules for the raffle are as follows:

Entries for the raffle are set for purchase as follows:

1 entry - 1 silver
4 entries - 3 silver
8 entries - 7 silver
10 entries - 9 silver

A reminder of coin progression - 1 coin = bronze, 10 bronze = 1 silver, 5 silver = 1 gold, gold is 50 coins total

When entries are purchased, the entrant will receive a missive confirming their purchase for the amount of entries with their number.

Items will be on display the evening of the event where entries can be purchased up until half a bell before the drawing begins.

The attire for the evening shall be formal. Appetizers, dinner, and desert will be served along with drinks for the guests.

Entries can be purchased from myself and from steward Oydela directly.

Any questions may be directed to myself for clarification.

To recap:
19th, 5th Moon, 25YRA
9 Late bells
Southern Terrace (Located behind the Armory and south of the Outer Courtyard)
Formal Attire

On Behalf of the Office of the Treasury,

Raulison Piredes
Keeper of the Royal Vault
Raulison
Raulison

Outer Bailey Raffle - 05/19/2024  Empty Re: Outer Bailey Raffle - 05/19/2024

Sun May 12, 2024 2:29 pm
I, Raulison Piredes, in my capacity as Keeper of the Royal Vault, will be displaying items today and throughout the week at different intervals.

These items will be listed as prizes for the upcoming raffle to be held on the 19th of this moon as referenced above.

On Thor's evening, I will post each item and a brief description for any that are not able to see the items in person.

Furthermore:

Entries purchased can be divided however you wish. If you purchase 10 entries and want to split them evenly across all items, you may do so. Alternatively, you may elect to have your entries singled into one item as you wish. As I am listing the items this week and showing them in person, please feel free to write me with how you would like the entries divided up by Saturn's evening at midnight.

To those who have purchased entries already: I will be sending you confirmation and entry numbers on Saturn's evening.

To those who have yet to purchase entries: Please indicate if you wish the entries divided in any specific way, otherwise entries shall be allocated automatically across all items.

Any questions or concerns can be addressed to me personally.

On Behalf of the Office of the Treasury,

Raulison Piredes
Keeper of the Royal Vault
Raulison
Raulison

Outer Bailey Raffle - 05/19/2024  Empty Outer Bailey Raffle Items

Yesterday at 9:01 pm
*A prominent gold scroll has been pinned to this notice*

May I present the items that are being put up for raffle at the Outer Bailey Raffle on Sun's the 19th of the 5th Moon:

Sealing Box:

A white steel sealing box of polished design. It is rectangularly-shaped, engraved with a shimmering golden latticework pattern. This is a small box that sits on four delicately curved legs, and has trim around the edge of the lid. It is used to hold a sealing ring and associated items. Your white steel sealing box is open. It contains a vanilla-scented white candle, a white steel signet ring and white wax.

Music Figurine:

This intricate figurine is crafted from prismatic white and black crystals, methodically carved into the shape of a piano. Along the fine grooves of the instrument's keys, giving more definition to the shape of the stone, elaborate bronze filigree has been set, and a matching key protrudes from the bottom of the back center of the figurine. Looking closely, you can see fine clockwork elements within the piece waiting anticipatorily to start.

Fabric Bolt:

A bolt of nightweave, 3 span remain. This is a fine illustrious, ethereal fabric imbued with the essence of night.

Slim Liquor Bottle:

This is a six inch tall, slender-necked bottle of clear glass. The bottle has a squat, rounded base and a long slender neck. It is closed with a copper and cork stopper. A dusty, beige label bears faded script. It has 10 glasses left.

Psaltery and Case:

Case: A stylized golden walnut lap harp case. It is coated with a thin layer of dark gold, glossy stain. A wing-shaped harp case with flat sides, a handle, and latching lid. The entirety of the exterior surface has been carved in detail to depict owl feathers. The interior's lap harp shaped recess is lined with black velveteen fabric, and black silkaline ties are sewn into the lining that enable the instrument to be held in place securely. Your stylized golden walnut lap harp case is open. It contains a dark golden walnut lap harp.

Psaltery: This is a masterfully crafted psaltery, or lap harp, fashioned from sleek golden walnut wood. It has been coated in a fine layer of dark gold, glittery gloss. This instrument is small in size and meant to be rested upon the lap of the musician, with the soundboard resting against their chest and the body and strings extending gracefully outward. Twenty horsehair strings evenly stretch from the body of the harp and its black oak tuning pegs down to the soundboard. The surface has been heavily carved to lend the appearance of textured feathers beneath the strings.

Area Rug:

A large area rug of inky black lambswool, decoratively bordered by flat, aurora purple silky ribbons woven through the weave of the wool. Throughout the vast expanse of darkness, small silvery grey stars and constellations have been embroidered in softly shimmering threads amidst contrasting metallic moons to depict an elaborate celestial scene.

Hooded Coat:

A sleek, dusky shagreen(Material, color is 'dusky') hooded coat. This is a sleek, fitted coat that extends down to the calves in a long, smooth drape. It features full-length, close-fitting sleeves that stop just past the wrists, and a roomy hood to protect the wearer from the elements. A series of three buckles are attached to the front, enabling the garment to be worn open or closed. This outerwear is meant to be worn over jerkins or doublets.

ROUS Skull:

This large, hound-sized skull has been bleached with time and is smooth to the touch. It is comprised of what appears to be two large oblong sections that make up the top of the skull with the upper jaw, and the lower jaw as it's own separate piece. The teeth are chipped and jagged save the four thumb sized fangs at the front of the mouth from the upper and lower mandibles. The empty eye sockets seem to stare outward in vacant observation.

Dinner Plate (Refillable):

A fancy black pewter serving plate. This is a fancy and round, black pewter plate with evenly spaced grey opals inlaid around its raised edges in regular intervals. It is made to hold a small assortment of food.

Keep in mind that entries for the raffle can be purchased up until the first drawing starts. Additionally, when purchasing entries, you can indicate which item(s) you would like your entries to count for, otherwise they will be evenly allocated across all item drawings. Example: There are 9 items for raffle. If you purchase ten entries, you can decide to have all ten entries in the raffle for just the Music Figurine, or each item raffle will get one entry with the extra being added to one item at random automatically.
Sponsored content

Outer Bailey Raffle - 05/19/2024  Empty Re: Outer Bailey Raffle - 05/19/2024

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum