Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Darts, Designing and Dessert Empty Darts, Designing and Dessert

Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:01 pm
Tenth Day,  Fourth Moon,
Twenty-Fifth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Court Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Darts, Designing and Dessert.

Shortly after the seventh bell, the castle once more began to come alive. At the behest of Handmaiden Auriela, Sir Varick the Master Herald, had been coaxed into holding a delightful dart bell. This was only the start of the night as it was followed quite promptly by a quilting bell hosted by Sera Elaynie.

Darts started in the refectory, as all gathered were treated to a plethora of drinks to help loosen them up. His Highness, Prince Bertram, also joined in on the revelry, explaining he easily had time for a round before Chambers. The challengers for this first round included Yeomen Kobe and Ilyas, Sir Varick, Mistress Auriela, sera Larysa, Karl Renna, and Luitenant Kathris. Banter ebbed and flowed as the darts soared across the room. Most of the scores lined up within only a few points of each other and it was determined a second round was needed.

Eventually, Yeoman Kobe came out the victor, edging out Mistress Auriela. and only one stray dart from Sir Varick didn't make it onto the board. Yeoman Ilyas, whose first game it was, managed a decent score of ten while sera Larysa managed a decent middle ranking. After this second round things quickly switched to cake and quilting.

Sera Elaynie brought forth a basket of quilts for people to work on while Mistress Auriela supplied a delightful grouping of cakes. Some of the most memorable quilts of the evening were from Sir Varick - he designed an Order of the Petals quilt. Mistress Auriela claimed that Yeoman Kobe had her favorite quilt as it most resembled her adored wolfhound. Sera Elaynie herself was working on a green shaded quilt and Yeoman Ilyas solemnly kept his quilt so he could provide more focus for it later.

While Mistress Auriela most appreciated that no one tried combining their cake with their quilt, she commented it was a most delightful night. She also challenged the room to another round of darts, insisting she would have her revenge for coming in second. Overall, both bells were well attended and well enjoyed. The night continued as people began to disperse with plans to continue working on their quilts and planning out the next dart game.

Those who attended these events included Prince Bertram, Sir Varick, Luitenant Kathris, Mistress Auriela, Karl Renna, Yeomen Ilyas and Kobe, sera Elaynie, Larysa, and Khalea and this chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Kaira
Court Chronicler

You cannot reply to topics in this forum