Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elaynie

A Gift of Bacon and Ice Cream Empty A Gift of Bacon and Ice Cream

Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Junior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of A Gift of Bacon and Ice Cream.

The Refectory in the Outer Bailey Dining Hall had gathered a number of guests within its walls at about 5 Late Bells this Sun’s evening. The chatter had been rather merry when a flash of moonlight was seen. From this moonlight appeared none other than Her Highness, Princess Maeveen. Those gathered greeted her appropriately.

After speaking with ser Venture and this chronicler for a moment, she made it known that she had brought two particular gifts to share with the castle: bacon and, apparently, maple ice cream. The treats have been left all over for the denizens to enjoy, at their leisure. Her Highness also gave a welcoming gift to sera Avis, a newly awakened. The scent of bacon permeated throughout the castle then, and continued for quite some time.

Once her missions were completed, she left the Dining Hall to the amazement and amusement of those left behind. The princess continued to drop her gifts as she made a tour of the Baileys. Ser Venture and Mistress Kaira followed behind, collecting the foodstuffs so that they could be eaten in a more organized manner. Meanwhile, Yeoman Ilyas, Watchman Kvalhion and sera Zephaniah made their way about the Outer Bailey, to collect what they could and survey the extent of the Princess’ blessing.

A special thanks is given to Mistress Kaira for sharing her experiences as well.

Witnesses to this interesting event include Mistress Kaira, Watchman Kvalhion, Yeoman Ilyas, ser Venture, seras Avis and Zephaniah and this chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum