Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SB Lumina
SB Lumina

COOKS: Accepting Applications Empty COOKS: Accepting Applications

Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:12 am
Let it BE known that I am ACCEPTING applications for STUDENT Cooks beginning TODAY and lasting THROUGH the 15th of THIS moon. I will be TAKING on no more than TWO understudies PER BAILEY, with your BAILEY DETERMINED by your RANK. Commoners and HONORED GUESTS will count for the OUTER, while COURTIERS and higher will count for the INNER. If you do NOT have the TIME to commit to the CRAFT, then do NOT waste my TIME applying. If you THINK you might FALL to sleep within THREE moons of being HIRED, then do NOT waste my time APPLYING. If you do NOT consume FOOD and DRINKS yourself THEN do not WASTE my time APPLYING, as COOKING requires TASTING and having an UNDERSTANDING of FLAVORS to successfully CREATE.

Applications SHOULD include the FOLLOWING, and be SENT to me in a FILE folder or a PACKAGE all together:

Name
Length of TIME awake
Current AFFILIATIONS
REASON for wanting to JOIN
Long-term GOALS

ONE FOOD RECIPE
ONE DRINK RECIPE

See BELOW for RECIPE formatting.

MASTER COOK GEOFFRY
SB Lumina
SB Lumina

COOKS: Accepting Applications Empty Re: COOKS: Accepting Applications

Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:25 am
FOOD RECIPES:

Name of DISH
List of INGREDIENTS
COOKING method
LENGTH of time to COOK for
How does it LOOK?
How does it TASTE?
HOW does it SMELL?

OOC example:

Brief: honey cake
Plural brief: honey cakes
Targetable as: cake, dessert, food, thing
Adjectives: honey, sweet, sticky
Look: A small honey cake.
Examine: A honey cake, small, round and dainty-looking.
Smell: The scent is sweet with a hint of almonds.
Taste: The sweet, heady taste of honey intermingles with the rich nutty flavor of almonds in this pillowy soft slice of cake.
Additional targetable details: icing/crust/etc (whatever extras you want people to be able to interact with, and descriptions of those)

If it comes on a plate/in a bowl/etc, make sure to include those in the description and as targetable details.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRINK RECIPES:

Name of BEVERAGE
List of INGREDIENTS
How does it LOOK, what COLOR is it?
How does it TASTE?
HOW does it SMELL?

OOC example:

Name of beverage: persimmon apple juice
Brief: maple cup of amber-orange juice
Plural brief: maple cups of amber-orange juice
Targetable as: cup, drink, vessel
Look: A simple maple cup. {? | $(this.drink:empty) |It is empty.|It $(this.drink:fullness) persimmon apple juice.}
Examine: A simple maple cup. {? | $(this.drink:empty) |It is empty.|It $(this.drink:fullness) persimmon apple juice.}
Inspect: The cup's juice is a dark amber orange that softly glistens in the light. A soft, sweet fruity aroma emanates from the vessel.
Smell: The cup's persimmon apple juice carries a soft and sweet, fruity aroma with traces of cinnamon on the back end.
Taste: The delicate, sweet flavor of persimmons emboldened by kisses of warm cinnamon fuse together with tart, crisp notes of green apple to harmoniously dance upon your tongue.
Additional targetable details: liquid, juice
flaeib

Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:41 am
Master Geoffry is also taking suggestions for food and drinks in which you feel the castle is lacking or would like to see more options of. He will take all suggestions into consideration when he is assigning the new student cooks different areas to study.

-- Yeoman Kobe
SB Lumina
SB Lumina

Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:17 pm
TWO more DAYS to get your APPLICATIONS and submissions INTO me.

MASTER COOK GEOFFRY
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum