Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Filusae
Filusae

The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder. Empty The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:38 pm
On behalf of Crown Prince Bertram's Household, as His Secretary, I post this short announcement seeking to find a person to take place within fore-mentioned household.

A prestigious opening as this will bear requirements of correspondence and a meet in-person.

If you take an Interest in the idea of serving and being part of this esteemed House, find your writing directed to Mistress Filusae -- myself.
The position will be seeking an individual of Honoured Guest or higher, and I will be seeking a missive with relevant information to your time awake in Castle Marrach:

How long you have been waking
Waking times for the known future
Guild and group affiliations
Any criminal history
Why you feel you would be suitable for His Highness' Household

After which, I and the persons Interested will schedule a time to speak in-person.

I will be accepting scrolls related to the position for the next two weeks, after which more decisive deliberation will take place in regards to those applied.

Secretary to His Royal Highness, Prince Bertram,
Gloriously, Filusae.

The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder. Ovrik_skull_by_filusae_dg9o3c2-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjQ4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmMyMTczNGMtODBiMC00NGJmLTg3MzUtZTBkOWUwNTRkNTU5XC9kZzlvM2MyLTI5ZDY2YjYyLWM0YTktNDQ2Zi05N2JhLWRiZTc0MmY1MWJmZi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MjA2In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
Filusae
Filusae

The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder. Empty Re: The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:22 am
*Lifted*

The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder. Ovrik_skull_by_filusae_dg9o3c2-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjQ4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmMyMTczNGMtODBiMC00NGJmLTg3MzUtZTBkOWUwNTRkNTU5XC9kZzlvM2MyLTI5ZDY2YjYyLWM0YTktNDQ2Zi05N2JhLWRiZTc0MmY1MWJmZi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MjA2In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
Filusae
Filusae

The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder. Empty Re: The Household of His Highness, Prince Bertram: Seeking Householder.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:54 pm
*dragged to the top with a scribbled note at the bottom*

A few days remain.

X Gloriously, Filusae X

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum