Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elaynie

Sweet Soiree Empty Sweet Soiree

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:06 pm

Nineteenth Day, Second Moon
Twenty-fifth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Aspirant Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Ardor Events: Sweet Soiree

Ardor’s celebrations culminated in the Outer Bailey with a Sweet SoirĂ©e, hosted by the Unity. The theater was decorated in candy red and chocolate brown; appropriate for the theming. There were numerous trays stacked to the brim with assorted treats including cream puffs, ice cream and candied bacon on a few tables. There was also a stand and supplies to allow guests to decorate their own slices of cake if they so wished. A number of drinks were also available, including wine and punch. The grandest decoration was near the stage- a backdrop showing the castle, constructed entirely of spun sugar.

Once people started to gather and refreshments were beginning to be enjoyed, ser Nazrin welcomed everyone thusly: “On behalf of the Unity of the Arts, we welcome you to the Soiree, as we celebrate the completion of a most festive week." He then invited everyone to try their hand at the treats, and mentioned a last little game for those who were interested. A box was set on one of the tables, with cards on them for people to fill out- their odes to a random subject to be added in a book for the library. A few people took up this particular challenge throughout the evening, including this chronicler.

It was at this moment that the theater was filled with music as sera Aleysia began to play, and the party was well underway. The sera alternated between a mountain dulcimer and violin, playing musical pieces that enhanced the atmosphere. The evening was spent with many laughs and feasting, dancing and in general good cheer, which lasted for well over two bells.

The celebrants of this momentous occasion include Mistress Auriela, Yeoman Ilyas,Karls Aaniah and Masashi, sers Nazrin, Venture, Kobe, Kvalhion and Vaden, seras Kallistya, Leonore, Khalea, Mizuki, Arlenia, Josie and Aleysia and this chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum