Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elaynie

Ritual of Remembrance Empty Ritual of Remembrance

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:01 pm

Nineteenth Day, Second Moon
Twenty-fifth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Aspirant Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Ardor Events: The Ritual of Remembrance

Denizens took time from in their Ardor’s celebrations Thor’s evening to attend a special occasion: The Rememberers’ Society was holding a Ritual of Remembrance, specifically for Her Majesty. Once people gathered and greeted each other, at the Middle of the Bridge, ser Daiomonion began, "Today we gather to partake in the ritual of Remembrance, a time-honored tradition where we come together to honor the memory of those we love, those we want to remember. In this time of Ardor, this ritual is dedicated to our beloved Queen."

The leader of the guild continued, stating that She was not only “a ruler but a beacon of light, a source of inspiration, and a symbol of unity for us all.” It was at this time he urged those gathered to reflect on their own memories, before beginning the ritual. A number of people shared their cherished experiences with Her Majesty, including Sir Varick, ser Kobe and ser Daiomonion himself.

After the ritual was done, the ser concluded by giving thanks: "My gratitude for sharing all those moments. With the hope that they will invigorate Her as She warms our heart." People then continued share lovely conversation well into the next bell.

Those who participated in the solemn ritual included Lady Chorus, Sir Varick, Mistresses Auriela and Brighde, sers Daiomonion, Vaden and Kobe, sera Milani and this chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum