Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Yule Crafting Week Empty Yule Crafting Week

Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:36 pm
Seventh Day,  Twelfth Moon,
Twenty-Fourth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Court Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Yule Crafting Week.

The snow-covered forest has been alight with activity this last week.  A multitude of crating bells have been keeping Yulers busy and festive and still, there are many more yet to come.  

The first crafting bell of the week was hosted by ser Nazrin near the riverside.  He coaxed denizens with blocks of wood and festively colored paints.  Each denizen was encouraged to let their imagination roam but suggestions of wooden carvings to put in the villages that were given by the Yuletide pules.  

Other delightful bells included one hosted by sera Arlenia and the clothiers.  At this particular event, the visitors got to pick from a plethora of things to craft.  The selection included yule socks and hats, ear muffs, blankets, and scarves. Sera Arlenia had warm drinks and encouraging words ready for all.

This was followed shortly after by an event hosted by this chronicler, ser Izrith and Mistress Rosalind.  A selection of colorful gem shards were presented to all who stopped in to riverside area.  Ser Izrith himself crafted a winding river in various blue gemstones as an example.  Various images were made including cats, moons, and various sceneries.  

All three of these events have been well received by the denizens so far and the excitement of the upcoming crafting bells organized by Mistress Auriela and Master Tristan have been widely spoken of.  People are eager to embrace the spirit of Yule and bestow presents on friends both newly made and kept over the last year.  

Upcoming events include, but are not limited to more wood crafting with ser Venture of the carpenters, further card making from sera Aleysia, caroling by the Unity at the cottage, more mitten and sock making by sera Eylanie and candle carving with Dame Josie.  

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Kaira
Court Chronicler
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum