Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Atli

Hello? Hi! Empty Hello? Hi!

Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:25 pm
So… Hi. I’m playing as ATLI. I’m not a new player, I’m a very old player. Like maybe last played ten years ago.
Spoiler:

Yeah, so I’m back, playing as a Premium player. Playing as an Inner Bailey character because I like the Inner Bailey over the Outer Bailey.

Atli is a weird name. I randomly took it from the Anglo-Saxon random name generator from the Fantasy Name Generator website. But, depending on which baby name site you visit online, it’s either Old Norse or Icelandic (or Turkish) nickname or a fictional name found in a Norse work called Völsungasaga referencing Attila the Hun.  In that form, it means something like “one without mercy.” It could also be Hebrew name meaning “ornament.” There’s also an Icelandic other meaning of “little father.” Or a reference or nickname to the Norse god of thunder, Þórr. (According to Wikipedia: “The Terrible.” Love the letter thorne.) A top fifty name for boys in Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Possibly even more popular name for horses in Iceland.

So yeah. My intention is to start over with Atli being an Inner Bailey guy with some of the memories of his “past” but decided fairly quickly that it would be better to just start over. I wish I could have returned sooner, but my life went all over the place, and I honestly didn’t think Castle Marrach could have lasted 15 years let along over 20 now. I’m glad that I am wrong.

I’m looking forward to playing with you all again, and maybe become a better version of the old characters or at least a better version of me playing Castle Marrach.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum