Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TrueCalamity
TrueCalamity

IB Costume Design Contest: Ghost Ball Empty IB Costume Design Contest: Ghost Ball

Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:47 am
In support of the IB Ghost Ball, themed "Haunted Carnival: A Masquerade", the Clothiers are hosting a costume design contest for intrinsically ranked Courtiers and above. 

Participants are encouraged to design wispy, ethereal outfits in traditional light-colored hues of the Winter Court and to have them sent in to me by the 14th day of the 10th moon. No inappropriately tattered or torn garments will be permitted, and all masks will be provided by the hostess of the event, Mistress Juliana. You are welcome to submit ONE costume design with up to four details each, or a design for two patterns with one detail each. Custom colors or fabrics may be requested in your submissions, but please know the guidelines will still be observed and used to make final determinations. Please make sure your scrolls are signed and dated, else I will discard them. 

Any questions may be directed to myself and I will answer at my earliest convenience. 

Example Sketches: 

Costume Brief: ethereal dancer costume 
Look: This is an ethereal dancer costume consisting of a flowy ball gown, ribboned dancing slippers, ribboned arm wraps and a pair of hair streamers. Examine: Elaborate on the look here. 
Details: gown, slippers, arm wraps, hair streamers 

Option 2: Custom gown design with one detail, so a gown with a skirt detail or a gown with jewel detail. Embroidered dancing slippers/shoes with one detail, so you could do a ribbon detail or embroidery detail, etc.

Lead Inner Apprentice of the Clothiers,
IB Costume Design Contest: Ghost Ball B0074cb6334408b1e9a82e5424da2af1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum