Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Trenna

Novel News Empty Novel News

Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:38 pm
Shoving this up here in case anyone likes Urban Fantasy novels. It isn't the whole of why I've been a bit missing in-game, but it is what I do with my workday. 

Nora and the Werewolf Wedding will be released in Kindle format on August 9th! You can pre-order it and it'll be delivered to you on the day or you can wait for the day and snag it or you can roll your eyes at the marketing plug and ignore me completely. (For the record, marketing makes me want to melt into a puddle, soo.... sorry!)

Purchase Link on Amazon is HERE.

BLURB:

Brides, Monsters, and Magic. What can go wrong?

Attending a werewolf wedding was never on Nora's agenda. But when Constable Derrick King arrives on her doorstep with an offer her bank account can’t refuse, and a smile she can’t forget, she is dragged from her Boston home and plunged neck-deep into werewolf politics. To make matters worse, Derrick is conducting an investigation into the bride’s family that threatens to land several of the wedding party in jail.

After an attendee is discovered murdered, Nora becomes the prime suspect according to this socialite werewolf family and must rely on Derrick to clear her name. With a killer on the loose, a bride gone missing, and dark family secrets surfacing, Nora and Derrick race to uncover the culprit before they both become centerpieces at a werewolf wedding feast.

Heulyn, Kaira and Arlenia verily approve this post

Heulyn
Heulyn

Novel News Empty Re: Novel News

Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:26 pm
As an avid reader, I can say that you should read this book if you like fantasy, or if you like murder mysteries, or if you like good writing. Have read this book almost three times since it was released on Amazon and it is honestly worth the read.

Trenna verily approves of this post

Trenna

Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:15 am
I am so very glad you like it.
Arlenia
Arlenia

Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:41 am
And now I will have to read it and become a fan girl.

Note that this is all your fault.

Trenna verily approves of this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum