Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nariseth
Nariseth

Poets of the Castle Sought Empty Poets of the Castle Sought

Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:55 pm
Greetings spirits,

I shall extend a wish to seek up to three castle poets able to perform alongside me for the upcoming Winter Ball, honoring Her Majesty and Winter itself.

Should you like to participate, please send me a copy of your piece by Courier and let it be signed by your hand. The proffering is but over two weeks to create, imagine and send your piece in. In the time before Winter Ball, I shall seek to meet with each chosen piece's poet to review their performance in-person.

Of this, I shall request submissions be court Appropriate and themed into Winter with care, be of reasonable length for listening and performance and to be of your own creation.

There is as well decent chance I shall ask these poets to share with myself again in future events.

Thank you for your patience and brief attention.

~ *A note* ~

The time of this submission shall be between the 28th of the 12th moon within the 23rd YRA, until comes the 10th of the 1st Moon, within the 24th YRA.

~ Nariseth ~
Nariseth
Nariseth

Poets of the Castle Sought Empty Re: Poets of the Castle Sought

Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:58 am
Greetings, spirits. This is but an attempt to remind the Castle poets of an interest in their poetic skills. Time draws close.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum