Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AdelineBlackburn
AdelineBlackburn

In Memory of Adeline Blackburn Empty In Memory of Adeline Blackburn

Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:31 am
Hihi!

I'll do my best not to write an entire novel, it's really not that serious. This is honestly mostly for those who Adeline was not able to speak to before she departed into her dreams. By now, I am sure many of you are aware that I deleted Adeline and a few other characters.

In case there is any confusion, this was not done out of anger or drama. Sure, I have had ups and downs when playing the game, but overall, I have nothing but love for CM and all the players and staff within it. I just felt like Adeline's story had ended a long time ago, and I honestly had nothing to add to her. It's why each time I returned, it was so easy to take another break. It is no one's fault; I think it's just something that happens sometimes.

A while back, someone told me that every story has to come to an end, and I didn't agree at the time, but now I do. Adeline has come so very far from being a weird and shy commoner to being the Royal Librarian and a Royal Handmaiden. Not to mention her rank (which is my first-ever court member) and everything she did in between. She has done just about everything she has dreamed of. Because of that, I had no strong urge to continue playing her.

With the type of woman she was, I could not see her just becoming a Noble or just lingering about with no real task or nothing that required her attention. I did not have to same joy and excitement she once gave me. In truth, I had been considering deleting her and other characters for a long time but was too scared to do it. Until now.

This does not mean I'll be gone from CM forever; I just think if I do return, I'll want to start over fresh. Feel the joys of having a new character, meeting new people, and trying new paths. So I hope to return at some point with a new character who has different goals! I do want to give a very heartfelt thank you to the staff for putting up with all my craziness and thank you to all the characters who have made Adeline's life richer. I'll leave a list of characters who have been deleted and those who are staying for a possible future.

TTYS <3

--------------------

Adeline: Deleted, See above
Morgenstern: Deleted, I honestly just never knew how to play him so I think he is better off as just a memory.
Yazmine: Deleted, I think she did a lot of what she loved, but I fell out of love with her char. So I am happy to too keep her a memory.
ZaFrina: Deleted, I honestly wish I had taken her in a different path. I did not really find any joy playing her, so I have decided to let her go.
Trinity: Not Deleted (yet), I honestly forgot who she was. She may end up deleted when I fully return.
Vasilisa: Not Deleted, I could not bring myself to delete Vasilisa, so I'm going to shelf her and maybe bring her out later to continue her journey.
Carla: Not Deleted, I never let Carla really give living in the Under a try, so I would like to one day do that as well.
Celaena: Not Deleted, I would like to one day continue her path with the Army.

Jeweler

Pruul and Rhomulus verily approve this post

Taite
Taite

In Memory of Adeline Blackburn Empty Re: In Memory of Adeline Blackburn

Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:23 am
All of your characters that Taite knew have been amazing to her. (There was a longer list than I had realized <3 )

I do not think I knew ZaFrina that well, but I was very familiar with the others that you had deleted.

Taite adores Vasilisa and I was afraid she was going to be on the chopping block, too. Vasi always makes me happy, even oocly. LOL. I absolutely loved the story you told with her, and I would truly like to see her again in the future.

Trinity was nice and was teaching Taite to be a Clothier. Trinity made it look easy and after time, Taite realized it wasn't as easy as she had thought. Trinity is one that I would love to get together with sometime in the future and have some tea or something while catching up. Trinity was kind to Taite when she was new, so Taite has no problem helping Trinity with rewaking (hopefully someday.)

The first person Taite practiced against during a martial practice was Celaena. I'll never forget her first <3

You cannot reply to topics in this forum