Castle Marrach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kathris
Kathris

Fine Amour Festival: Invitation for Events Empty Fine Amour Festival: Invitation for Events

Sun May 15, 2022 9:42 pm
~ * Fine Amour Festival * ~

Duration: From the 5th Day of the 6th moon to the 11th Day (one week)
Hosts: You (or else), the Garden Society

The Fine Amour Festival is a cross-Bailey event leading up to the Ardor Ball.
All guilds and interested denizens are invited to organize their own smaller events in the spirit of Ardor and Fine Amour.

These events can be as involved or as simple as you like - consider themed crafting bells, art classes with Ardor inspiration, couples' games and competitions, picnics and snacking socials. Any bell that invites the Castle to gather and celebrate the themes of devotion, friendship, and love I guess is a welcome one.

Schedule of Events

The schedule of events, attached above, will continue to be updated in the coming days with events already planned by myself and the Garden Society as well as those you submit.

If you or your Guild is interested in hosting such a bell, please send word to myself, Mistress Kathris, so that I may keep the schedule of events updated in some marginally organized way. Hosts should send in a scroll with the following information:

• Name of event
  • Hosts, individual or guild
  • Any requests for accommodations or supplies you may have

See myself or the Garden Society for any assistance you require with your events. Please remember to allow two weeks' time for Master Geoffry if you choose to order food.

Filusae, Fenn and Venture verily approve this post

Kathris
Kathris

Fine Amour Festival: Invitation for Events Empty Fine Amour Festival: Schedule of Events

Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:00 am
The complete schedule of events for this week's festival can be found posted below:

~ Fine Amour Festival: Schedule of Events ~

Please contact me with any updates or corrections you may have.

As a reminder, those who participate in several events will be eligible to win Her Ladyship Sinvy's gift baskets.

I hope you all look forward to the week's festivities and enjoy the events so many denizens have stepped forward to organize. If you do not, I will find you.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum